We invite healthcare providers to participate in Alaska’s HPV Vaccination Week to protect Alaska’s kids against HPV-related cancers.
By participating, your organization can help improve Alaska’s HPV vaccination rates, improve health outcomes, and ultimately help save lives.
How to get Involved as a Campaign Partner:
1. Sign up as an official partner of #HPVcancerfreeAK Vaccination Week.
2. Plan and implement an HPV clinical or promotional activity.
- CME Training for your staff
- Include HPV vaccination in your standing orders
- Provide patient and parent education materials
- Add extended hours to your clinic or organize a special HPV week event
- See our Pledge for many more ideas or come up with your own!
3. Increase your HPV vaccination rates and share best practices.
HPV Vaccination Week Events
Check back for details.
If you plan to hold a HPV Vaccination Clinic for HPV Vaccination Week, ensure you have enough HPV vaccine stock either through state-supplied vaccine or privately purchased vaccine. The Alaska Immunization Program provides no-cost vaccines to participating medical providers for eligible patients of all ages. If you are interested in enrolling to receive state-supplied vaccine, please email the Alaska Immunization Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.